Nadi Bay Resort with it’s special facilities has developed a reputation for providing Groups a Value and Quality experience. We have hosted over 34 Groups from five different countries.
We cater for Educations/School, Church, Volunteer, Business, Sporting, Birthday and Wedding Groups. Make an Enquiry
- Our Mango Restaurant as an exclusive tropical dinner venue.
- Our 70 seater conference room and theater is air-conditioned with all equipment required for presentations. Offered at no charge if your group is using our accommodation and menu options.
- A group manager with the backing of experienced staff.
- As winner of the Fiji’s Hotel Industry 2012 ‘Best Quality with Value’ restaurant award we provide great food at best prices.
- Our varied accommodation, including air-conditioned up-market dormitories, shared private and private rooms as well as apartments provides us the opportunity to offer special rates and the ability to ‘meet your Budget’.
A group of 45 graduate student participants organized and led by Dr. Jeff Jarvis and Dr. Vicki Peel program coordinators of the Monash Graduate Tourism Program are undertaking an industry field school in Fiji.
Dr. Jarvis is well known to all Fiji’s Tourism partners and in 2004 and 2010 completed research projects for Tourism Fiji.
There are eight seminars over the four days involving presentations by representatives of Fiji’s leading industry sectors including Tourism Fiji, Rosie Tours, Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, Fiji Airways (Air Pacific), Awesome Adventures and the Radisson.
The group will spend 4 days in the Nadi region.